Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Classics Challenge

Welcome, one and all!
In the movie, Julie and Julia, a girl creates a blog that she uses to record her progress while making her way through a cookbook. Although this has nothing to do with cooking, it's enlightened by the same idea. We all love to read some type of genre of book, and we are all familiar with Barnes and Nobel. Well, I have created a little challenge for myself and hopefully you'll be along for the ride as well! I am going to make my way through as many B & N Classics as I can by the end of the next school year. I will keep a list of the books read and a list of all the classics as well. After each book finished, I shall return to this blog and state my opinion of it. If I shall not like a book that doesn't mean it isn't a good book, but it was just not my favorite type of genre. If you wish to receive a book then by all means go down to your local Barnes and Nobel and get it. If you wish to follow along with me on my little adventure then I shall try and keep everyone in touch with my recent reads and my future/next read. Please keep me posted on all the things you would like to say, and your opinion is recommended. Follow me and stay in touch with my latest reads and opinions along with special privileges and incite on the books and topics to follow. Also, I shall not be going in any type of order so do me a favor and if you do read ahead don't spoil it for me! :) My first book to inquire is going to be Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment